The Council for Diversity and Interculturalism (CDI) schedules regular monthly meetings on the third Wednesday of each month. Additional meetings are scheduled as needed. The agenda for the meeting includes discussion topics related to diversity and intercultural issues. The Chancellor, a member of the faculty, staff, or student body, or any member of the University of Tennessee community may request any issue that might require attention to be placed on the agenda. All meetings are open to the public.
Meeting Dates: Third Wednesday of each month
Time: 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Location: Ayres Hall Room 308H
The Council for Diversity and Interculturalism (CDI) meets on the third Wednesday of each month from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. in Ayres Hall Room 308H. All monthly meetings are open to public. Meeting dates for the 2017-2018 academic year are:
If you are currently not a member of the council and would like to attend any monthly meeting as a guest, please RVSP using the RSVP links. Current members of the CDI are not required to send RSVP.
- September 19, 2018
- October 17, 2018 [Click Here to RSVP for October]
- November 14, 2018 [Click Here to RSVP for November]
- January 16, 2019 [Click Here to RSVP for January]
- February 20, 2019 [Click Here to RSVP for February]
- March 13, 2019 [Click Here to RSVP for March]
- April 17, 2019 [Click Here to RSVP for April]
- May 8, 2019 [Click Here to RSVP for May]